Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

SICK SICK SICK

There is nothing like celebrating a wedding anniversary when both parties are SICK! That's right...today Carl and I celebrate 8 years of wedded bliss with head colds!!!!  B had a runny nose and cough over the weekend but I assumed it was just allergies. Both Carl and myself woke up Sunday night with sore throats. Now it has turned into a full fleged colds. Baylee doesn't seem to be taking it as hard as Mommy and Daddy are. I guess we are nothing but a couple of  big wimps! Baylee does have a doctors appointment at 1:50 this afternoon to check on her cough. She also complained that one of her ears was hurting last night during her bath. "Mine too baby!" I guess the celebration will have to be put on hold until Mamma and Daddy have time to recoop! Happy Tuesday!

No comments: