Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Sunshine and boat rides...what could be better?

After church on Easter Sunday we all went home to change clothes and then headed to my brother's house on the lake. It was such a beautiful day!

Kassi and Baylee going for a ride on Aunt Barb's boat. She and Uncle Butch have a lake house just 2 doors down from my brother.






My Daddy. I hope I can hold on to my youth like he has! GEEZE
Baylee wearing her new swimsuit from the Bunny.

Still playing with Tiny & Buddy






Poor Toby

Grace is a little waterbug. Baylee on the other hand wanted nothing to do with that lake water. She is her Mother's daughter :)




I love my sister. I miss her everyday!

Kassi and Goob (her boyfriend), as Mamma like to call him ;)
They're cute :)
Carl and Daddy taking Kyle's boat out to get a better view of an eagle they spotted.

Kassi tagging along to get some pictures.
We had the BEST day! Ate some fried fish, enjoyed the beautiful weather, and spent time with family! I am now counting the days until July 4th weekend when we go back for Baylee's 4th birthday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

God has blessed me with a wonderful family that i love very much and very proud of

Stormie's Mommy said...

Love the pics :) Our babies are growing so fast! Bailey is getting so tall!!
And thanks for the size info about pics after I sent you that I figured it out!

theglenns556 said...

Wow...somebody is doing some SERIOUS blogging these days! Love it!