Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day

This Mother's Day, like most in the past, was very low key.  We all got dressed and headed to church. Carl's Grandmother and Dad came with us.  I snapped these pictures before leaving.

Baylee and her MawMaw
(incase you didn't know this woman hung the moon, in Baylee's eyes anyway)

This beautiful girl can snap me out of a bad mood in .2 seconds. She has the sweetest heart and she absolutely melts me everytime she says "I Love You Mommy."
with Pappy
It's not everyday that this man gets dressed up.  He's a t-shirt and blue jeans kind of guy :)

Passing time while Daddy was getting ready. Probably blow drying his hair. hehe
Love those baby blues
Mamma's girl

Dancing Queen
I just noticed that we were all wearing stripes. Obviously not planned!

The rest of the day was spent grocery shopping, doing laundry, and laying low at home. Again, very low key but still enjoyable nonetheless!

No comments: