Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 13, 2008

8 teeth and CLIMBING stairs....

We had a rough end of last week and weekend as far as sleep goes. Baylee has been sleeping all night since she was just shy of 3 months. Thursday night she started waking up crying at least once a night. As I said in the previous post she has an ear infection and a cold. I also assume a lot of it has to do with teething. Sunday morning I thought I would check for knots in her mouth. Instead of finding knots I found 2 NEW TEETH! Both on top. That put the count at 2 on bottom and 6 on top. The new teeth are towards the back so I couldn't see them. Here is the little piranha..as PaPaw likes to call her. Please excuse the rats nest hair look...she had just woken up from a nap.
As you can see, Baylee is sitting on our staircase. Last week she started climbing them. It's funny because she will only go to about the 3rd step. She plays for a while, liking the fact that she is high up. When she wants to come down she starts whining. Carl and I have showed her the right way to come down the stairs...on your tush. By Sunday she was getting the hang of it. I thought about getting a baby gate but you have to drill into the walls and stair casings. We may still get one anyway. This is the kitchen that her Maw Maw Dot and Maw bought for her birthday.Love this one. She looks so angelic...at least to me anyway :)

3 comments:

theglenns556 said...

LOOK AT THOSE TEETH!!!! She could eat steak!!!

Stormie's mommy said...

She is just precious!! Love the new pics!!!!

Anonymous said...

And yes she is angelic, just don't get your hands too close to that beautiful little mouth , you may wind up with a nub finger like her papaw's