Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, July 7, 2008

Cake and PRESENTS!

Baylee did not get much of a morning nap the day of her party. I was worried she would have a melt down at some point. She started rubbing her eyes when we were all eating so I knew we needed to go ahead and do the cake SOON. After everyone finished eating we sang happy birthday and she dove right into the cake.
Carl actually shoved her hands in and rubbed her face.
I didn't get a picture of the smash cake before Baylee got her hands into it. HOWEVER, I did get one of after.
RJ liked the cake too! He turned one in May.
Here is the actual Birthday cake. I was thrilled with the way it turned out. I wanted it to be more elaborate and more kiddish (is that a word). It was however VERRY good!
We opted for a quick bath after the cake incident.
Then it was ON to presents...
Cousins Brittney and Josh got Baylee 2 cute little outfits AND an LSU pillow. It was quite the hit
Granny got her Hokey Poky Elmo. She LOVES it. However; she won't let him finish the hokey poky, she grabs him up :)Nice face right? Baylee's MawTez and Paw Paw got her a card with monkey sounds when it was opened. She LOVED it. Although by the looks of it I did too. GEESHAfter all the excitement she finally crashed!More pics STILL to come!

1 comment:

Leah said...

Yay! I'm glad Baylee had a good birthday party! Looks like she had ALOT of fun!