Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 6, 2008

B and Paw

We had fun filled weekend. Thursday my parents (aka NeNe and PaPaw) drove up from Louisiana for Baylee's FIRST birthday celebration. We thought for about a week there was a chance they wouldn't get to come because Daddy has been so swamped with work. However, Mr. Glenn was nice enough to fill in for Daddy this weekend when he was needed. Thanks Mr. Glenn!
Anyway so they got here at around 5:30 on Thursday afternoon. My dad hadn't seen Baylee since Easter (MARCH) so to say he was excited is an understatement. After a little starring, by both Baylee and the grandparents, she warmed up to them. PaPaw took her for a walk outside.
This cracks me up. Looks like she is posingDaddy wanted to take a picture with Baylee with the "other" woman in his life....his motorcycle. Yes Mamma and Daddy made the normally 8 hour drive by car on the motorcycle which took about 11 hours....YIKES. They had to make lots of pit stops to stretch but they beat me home on Thursday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I missed my grandbaby and was very glad to see her when I got there, but I gave her a little time to warm up to the idea that it was o.k. for me to hold her.But just so ya'll know, I missed my Shonda as well and it took a little while before I could get close enough to her to hug her neck, because Baylee didn't think too much of the idea!!!