Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Can you see me?

Notice anything "strange" about this picture (besides all of the junk on my counter tops)?
Yep, that little miss is in the cabinet. When I am in the kitchen, SHE is in the kitchen. She likes to open up all of the cabinet drawers and pull out certain items and play with them. For some reason Baylee is infatuated with the whisk and potato smasher. Last night I was trying to get supper ready. She made a b-line for the cabinet without the child proofing latch. There is nothing in there that would hurt her in any way. She began pulling out the cereal and other items in there. (You should see our house by the end of the night each evening. When Baylee goes down for the night Carl and I have SO much picking up and putting away to do). Anyway, I looked down and saw her climbing into the cabinet. Once she got in I yelled for Carl to come see this. We were both laughing. I grabbed my camera and started snapping pictures. "Here's the syrup momma" I realize now how dark these pictures are. At some point or another I must have turned the flash off. I will fix that before taking anymore pictures. These would have come out so much better had the lighting been better. OH WELL.

1 comment:

Alison said...

How cute! I think it is so funny that Baylee likes to sit in the cabinet space to explore. RJ only likes to take the pots and pans out to make "music!" Hope to see you guys soon.