Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 24, 2008

WAY too many clothes....

For months I have been meaning to go through Baylee's clothes and put them together by size. As she has grown out of smaller sizes I had been putting them in a large storage bin. A month or so ago I couldn't fit another thing in it. Last Friday night I decided to pull out the bin and get all of her clothes put together by sizes. It took me THREE hours to separate them all out. I put them all in our guest bedroom until I could get a second bin. One bin alone is totally full of newborn to six month clothes! I have yet to get rid of a single thing. I know I probably should. The chances of Carl and I having another girl around the same month is Baylee is slim I am sure. All of these clothes you see are ONLY sizes from newborn to six months! I still have nine month in her closet because she is still wearing them.

No comments: