Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Birthday GIRL!

I can't believe that I have a ONE year old! The old saying rings true.."time sure flies when your having FUN". We decided this year to have Baylee's party ON her birthday. With having it on a holiday we knew some people wouldn't be able to make it being that they probably already had plans with family. Regardless we decided on the 4th. We had a great turn out and had LOTS of fun. We were worried about what the weather might do since the weather channel was calling for scattered storms throughout the day. It started raining about 15 minutes before heading to Maw Maw Dot's for the party. By 11:00 the clouds had cleared and the sun began to poke out. It was a warm day but not unbearable. Ok ok to the pics.... Isn't her dress PRECIOUS? My friend Nicki bought it for Baylee back before Christmas I think. She said it was her birthday present and she could wear it to her party if we were going with the 4th of July theme. Well Carl and I decided for this party we wanted it to be red, white and blue so the dress was PERFECT! It was a bit big but I didn't care. I think it may even fit next year possibly ;) And the back With NeNe....check out that face. We bought a small pool to have at the party because Baylee and RJ were the only small kids. Baylee spotted it and made a b-line for the water. I let her splash around still fully clothed. After getting the front of her dress soaked I put on her swimsuit. RJ LOVES the water...with his momChillin in the poolMaw Tez and PawPaw Jimmie made the trip up from Louisiana as well. All this partying is EXHAUSTING Cake and present opening still to come........

1 comment:

Stormie's mommy said...

I love the picture of you holding her with her laying her head on your shoulder. SO SWEET!!! Can't wait to see the presents and cake!