Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 31, 2008

STILL ailing.....

My poor B is STILL sick! She has been on antibiotic since Monday and can't seem to kick this durn ear infection. As you will see in the pictures below, all she wants to do is be held...which to be honest doesn't bother Carl or myself one bit. Baylee has been keeping a high temperature since the weekend. We have been pumping her with Motrin every 6 hours but the fever only seems to subside for a short amount of time. I called the pediatricians office yesterday and made an appointment for this morning. I assumed they would give her a shot. Well the doctor said that her ears do look better and since she did sleep through the night that is a sign of improvement. We are traveling to Florida on Saturday for a week long vacation and I was worried about getting too far out of pocket from her pediatrician. She told me that if Baylee seems to get worse to call her and they can call in a prescription to a pharmacy there! Here are the pics of my sweet and SICK little bug.

4 comments:

Leah said...

Aww...poor baby, she looks soo pitiful! I hope she is better before florida!

Anonymous said...

Papaw and Ne-Ne will take over a little of the holding duties when we get to Fla. (I hope}

Stormie's Mommy said...

Aww she looks so sweet. I have the same dish rag ha ha! I hope she will feel better for the vacation

theglenns556 said...

So pitiful! Poor thing!