Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Build a Bear and Rain Forest Cafe

I know I have said it before but Baylee LOVES stuffed animals. She would take them over toys ANY day. After telling my mom this she said "we have to take Baylee to Build a Bear when we are in town for her birthday". Friday we were too exhausted after the birthday party to go to the mall so we decided to go the next day. Saturday around 11:00 Carl, myself, Baylee, my parents, Carl's mom, step-dad, and nephew Matt headed to the Opry Mills Mall. There were so many animals to choose from and if given the option she would have taken one of each. Carl and I chose for her and she got the monkey. Here she is after building her very own monkey. We decided against getting clothing because we knew it would be stripped naked soon enough ;)
Isn't that just the sweetest smile??
After leaving Build a Bear we had some time to spare before our reservations at Rain Forest Cafe. My Dad and Carl took Matt to Bass Pro to see the fish while we just hung out in the mall.
Here are the pics from Rain Forest Cafe (sorry they are so dark...that place is like a dungeon) Matt (He was the ring barre in our wedding. Matt was only 5 at the time and is now 10! Hard to believe. ) PaPaw feeding Baylee french fries We had such a great weekend! Sunday morning NeNe and Papaw headed back to Louisiana and that evening Matt, PawPaw and Maw Tez drove to Memphis to visit more family. Hopefully we this weekend coming up will be a bit more relaxing ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would take nothing for the weekend we had, it great to hold my little one after so long!!

theglenns556 said...

Jonah got that same monkey for his first birthday.

Leah said...

Aww...build a bear...we have to do that with gavin! By the way, I just LOVE the bib Baylee is wearing at supper :)