Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Pool Party

Once we got back from Buffalo Wild Wings it was time to SWIM! RJ's neighbor gave him the coolest little pool with a slide. I was worried Baylee would be too afraid and would freak out but she LOVED it!
It kind of looks like he is crying but he's not. That's pure excitement on his face. I could not get that little bugger to look up a the camera.
Now does this look like they are having fun or what??I snapped this last one because Baylee was playing with the ruffles on her swim suit. She looks like such a little girly girl. Mr. BIG boy climbing the ladder all by himself. Wild woman kept trying to climb the ladder. She wore Carl OUT. She kept wanting to go again and again!Now that I am done blogging I am going to go online and see if I can find this pool for our house :)

1 comment:

Nicki Kennon said...

Baylee is adorable! It's amazing how fast our babies grow up.